Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions about the BAM Marketing Congress. Please check the list below to limit the number of mails in our mailbox and to increase the response time for questions not found on the website.
Still can't find your answer among them?
Until when can I order tickets
- BAM Marketing Congress tickets are sold during specific sales periods until we are sold out. The earlier you purchase a ticket the less expensive.
- From 2 weeks before the start of the conference until 6 December 2023 you can buy Last Minute tickets. But watch out, these tickets are more expensive. So don’t hesitate to register.
- Click here for an overview of the different tickets.
I didn’t receive/lost my confirmation mail after registration
- You should have receive a confirmation email with a barcode right after the online registration/purchase of your ticket. Check your spam-folder.
- You will receive a second email with this same barcode one week before the start of the Congress
- Contact us, if you didn't get your confirmation mail.
How does the check-in work?
- You should have received a confirmation email with a barcode right after the online registration/purchase of your ticket.
- Present this barcode at the check-in desks to get access to the BAM Marketing Congress. We can scan the bar code on your smartphone, you don't need to print it out.
- Your badge will be printed on the day of the event when you sign in at the check-in.
- You can also access the Congress with the reference number in the mail, if the barcode doesn't work.
I have already bought my ticket but cannot attend
- Substitutions may be made at any time. If you wish to substitute a delegate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to reach BRUSSELS GATE?
- The BAM Marketing Congress takes place at BRUSSELS GATE, Alfons Gossetlaan 9 in 1702 Dilbeek.
- BRUSSELS GATE is centrally located and easily accessible by car and public transport. More info
Is there a cloakroom available?
- A manned cloakroom is permanently at disposal at the entrance of the Congress.
- Nevertheless, we cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss of your personal items.
Where are the toilets?
Check the floor plan (available a couple of weeks before the start of the Congress)
Is there wi-fi available at the venue?
- BRUSSELS GATE has a free wi-fi network, no password is required.
- Please note that the wifi network supports basic usage but is not fit for downloads.
There is a problem with my invoice, what do I do?
- Any problem regarding invoicing or other practical questions can be addressed to email@example.com
Are there special COVID-19 measures?
- We do care about your health and safety and will always respect the sanitary measures imposed by the government.
- We also take the necessary steps to ensure that our subcontractors, own staff and visitors are aware of the measures in good time and follow them.
- There are no special obligations at present.